This season, we're seeing denim shapes relax a little. Take Wranglers Stryker Jeans, for example. They're designed to be worn low and slouchy and the leg is slightly wider than your traditional skinnies, giving you a tapered fit. The blue wash with fading gives them a sought-after authentic vintage appeal. We love them worn with longline t-shirts.
Our model is wearing a size W32/L32 jeans. He is 183cm (6’0”) tall with a 94cm (37”) chest and a 79cm (31”) waist.
- Length: Inside Leg: 80cm; Front Rise: 28cm; Leg Opening: 34cm (size W32/L32)
- Low-rise waist; slouchy tapered leg
- Stretch cotton denim
- Dark blue with fading
- Belt loops; zip fly
- Hip pockets
- Inseam coin pocket to wearer's right side
- Two patch pockets at back; branded black leather patch to right pocket
- Burnished silver-toned hardware
- Designed to fade
SOJXGUL Wrangler Stryker Jeans Sleepwalker WR067AA11VBG